Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day 8: Aww... so soon?


I realized I haven't posted images of January's six items so there they are. Nothing much today otherwise. I went to the gym in shorts and it wasn't too bad. Though I'm not sure if I'll be able to keep that up next week, since the forecast looks icy. Other than that, I've been wrapping my books for the new semester, and that tower of books is still sitting on my desk. I figured I could use some motivation when I come back from class everyday.

Sigh... Another semester begins. I'm both excited and a wee bit reluctant. Maybe because I know I won't be getting much sleep again. It's not going to be homework this time, but grad. school application. And I have my NSE training to boot. So even though I'm officially enrolled in only four classes, I'm really taking six.

...

Oh my.

No comments:

Post a Comment