Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 19: It's always nice to have a friend smile

Absolute bollocks, I forgot to take today's picture. But it was exceptionally cold today, so I wasn't really concerned with what I was wearing, so long as there were enough layers. So aside from the singlet and black shirt, I wore the black turtleneck with the navy cardigan. Though I didn't take off my wool coat when I was class either...

Had lunch with Jennifer today, and did a lil' bit of my counseling again. I say... the best rewards are always a thoughtful expression and a heartfelt smile, which was what I received, and I'm glad for that.

I'm currently torn between two options: Sleep, or eat Gardetto's while reading Le Morte D'Arthur. My tummy's telling the latter, though my eyes disagree. What shall I choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment