Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 30: Only one day left, what shall I wear?

Alright, January has been a pretty lackluster month... I'll try to come up with something more "extravagant" for February. I have a couple in mind, though I'm not sure if the weather would permit me such pleasures. But I'm definitely taking the formal out of the six, since my only excuse for wearing them would be the near absent requirement for NSE training. Hence, I consider them uniforms. Since, I won't need to wear formally unless they require me to, which has happened only twice - once for the interview, and another for the photoshoot.

In fact, I might've appeared as overdressed last Friday, since everyone was complimenting the outfit, yet I knew not a reason to wear it. Though, really, I'd must prefer something with more color. Maybe it's time to take out the obnoxious yellow cardigan... Even I feel slightly uncomfortable in its presence. I shall need some time to consider...


No comments:

Post a Comment